Monday 21 May 2012

Will and Gwen's spring fling

William is officially over a year old now, and he's just a monster in size that is, not temperament.  He's got to be the largest foal I've ever had. He's pushing 15.3 hh at the hip. He is inquisitive, kind, smart, and just a delight to watch. 

I know I've posted many times before that I'm going to get video up of him running around, we'll I finally jumped at the oportunity when him and Gwen were running around because I was mowing the lawn.  She's the instagator he just follows suit.  Go figure they even had the energy as it was pushing 30 degrees celcius at that time.  This is actually a common occurance, not the heat but the running around, and it still never seizes to amaze me how he doesn't hit anything. 

Anyways heres the link for your viewing pleasure, enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.